Permission to Profit: 10 Keys for Adding Value & Making More Money
Why Do You Need Permission To Profit? Because you have a "Paycheck Personality."
You were trained to work hard, and wait for a paycheck. The amount of money your boss gave you was your "permission" to live. It was your permission to buy a house, send your kids to school, take vacations, etc. You developed a paycheck personality that kept you at a fixed economic level. You traded your time for dollars, and your friends and family did the same thing.
Now, suddenly, you are in business for yourself. Instead of working for a limited paycheck, you have the opportunity to create unlimited profits. To do that, however, you must learn to Add Value by solving problems for your company, customers, and downline. Most importantly, you need to give yourself Permission to Profit.
In this, his 18th book, Bill Quain shows you EXACTLY how to change your thinking to change your life. You will learn to Quickly and Easily:
1. Replace Retailers in the Value Chain to earn profits
2. Determine where the money comes from so you can make more.
3. Identify top targets among your customers and downline
4. Use the 10 Keys to Add Value, motivate those around you, and reap the big rewards of your business model
5. Free yourself from your paycheck personality and make more money.
Stop worrying about what other people think, and give yourself permission to reach your dreams.
- First Edition
- EPUB eBook