Automatic Poker: A Short Stacker's Guide To Winning Poker
Jimmie James Jr.
Learning online cash game poker is traditionally done through trial and error and by reading a hodgepodge of poker books, articles, and forums. Your average person will burn through a sizable amount of money in their attempt to become a winning player. A few will succeed, but the vast majority will fail.
Automatic Poker takes a different approach by allowing inquisitive players to avoid the pitfalls of complicated deep stacked poker while learning. Within these pages you will find all the information required to build a strong and repeatable poker game.
Imagine a hobby that can one day make you more money per hour than your "real" job. The author has broken down the game into a few core fundamentals that, when mastered, make winning within any dedicated player's grasp. Through comprehensive explanations of theory and tactics, you will learn the essentials of:
1. Key fundamental poker concepts necessary for winning poker.
2. A chart-based core short-stacking strategy from which to grow.
3. A profitable and easily repeatable 3-bet shoving strategy.
4. Setting up a Heads-Up-Display (HUD) and forming laser-like reads on the competition.
5. A sound pre-flop and post-flop strategy that seeks to maximize profit in every situation.
6. Managing your poker career through optimized sessions and sound bankroll management.
7. Dealing with downswings and variance.
8. Developing a strong mental game.
Whatever your ultimate goal is as a player, Automatic Poker provides a springboard to rapid success in all forms of poker.
- First Edition
- PDF eBook
- 6x9, 418 pages